Rage Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RyaN^

Rage Points : 5786

Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:20 am

So, I got my hands on Synergy on the last day of the Summer Hols and had a little Co-Op game with a friend of mine called Callum online. It's basically Half Life 1, Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Episode 1-3 and you can play through the campaign online with a server of up to 16 people. So, imagine having 16 Gordon Freeman's running around smashing crates and "Hitting It With a Crowbar".

But yeah, it's hard! I came out the first building, broke through the gate and instantly started getting pummeled by a Combine Guard who I couldn't kill. I had to Sprint and escape him. Brilliant, 14 HP left and I've just started. Luckily, my friend Callum (Shift) did all the work and let me collect the health. Anyway, we progressed through the first chapter pretty quickly. And with alot of laughs on the way playing with explosive barrels. All in all, a fun game to play with your friends. And it's free. Only downside, it takes up a lot of space. Mine took up 2.5GB compared to HL2 which is only 800MB.

Anyway, I recommend it for PC Gamers. We should do a game night on PC and we can play Synergy. (Y)
Back to top Go down
TeKnoZ
Admin
TeKnoZ

Rage Points : 6089

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:22 am

Wow, never heard of that game m8, So basically its playing the campaign but in multiplayer with 16 people? sounds pretty cool, And its FREE.. Omg im gonna go download it now! Level up for that m8.
Back to top Go down
https://ragegaming.darkbb.com
RyaN^

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:24 am

TeKnoZ wrote:
Wow, never heard of that game m8, So basically its playing the campaign but in multiplayer with 16 people? sounds pretty cool, And its FREE.. Omg im gonna go download it now! Level up for that m8.

Yeah it is, it's a multiplayer campaign.

And yeah, the best part is that it's free. Smile

And thanks. Razz
Back to top Go down
zZxK13ranMcxZz

zZxK13ranMcxZz

Rage Points : 6598

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:20 pm

wat about a link??
Back to top Go down
RyaN^

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:10 pm

It's in the steam store, just Search for "Synergy"
Back to top Go down
zZxK13ranMcxZz

zZxK13ranMcxZz

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:11 pm

i aint got steam no more Sad and anyway my comp probably cant take it Razz
Back to top Go down
RyaN^

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Lol, unlucky. You can get Orange Box for 360, I think that might have Synergy on it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zZxK13ranMcxZz

zZxK13ranMcxZz

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:25 pm

awsome im planning on gettin the orange box soon....
Back to top Go down
RyaN^

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Haha, cool. I think it has HL2 - HL2 Ep1 - HL2 Ep2 - TF2 - Portal

Good package. (Y)
Back to top Go down
Clarkey

Clarkey

Rage Points : 6225

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:38 am

if you want synergy u need half life which i didnt get with css. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RyaN^

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 am

Then buy it. It's like.. £5. I got my Half life 2 for £1 on Christmas Day. Then got Half Life 1 for 35 cents which is 9p. Wink
Back to top Go down
Clarkey

Clarkey

Rage Points : 6225

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 am

lol from ?
Back to top Go down
RyaN^

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 am

Christmas day deals on steam FTW?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation   Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation Empty

Back to top Go down

Synergy ~ The Online Half Life Sensation
Page 1 of 1