Rage Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fifa one word says it all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeKnoZ
Admin
TeKnoZ

Rage Points : 6089

Fifa one word says it all Empty
PostSubject: Fifa one word says it all   Fifa one word says it all EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:31 am

Fifa, The best football game out there.. Or is it?

With each installment EA update the graphics and .. Wait thats all they do with each installment they just update the graphics, And thats what annoys me, You wait a whole year anticipating the next Fifa Game you go down to the store pay out £40 get home slot it into the xbox and set out on an epic journey to find enjoyment from a game you already have but with better graphics.

To me its seems that EA just take the old game ad a new lick of paint put it in a nice new box with a red bow on top and get the media hyped about this all new game with 'new' features.

You cant knock the Fifa games there Fun, Simple and enjoyable. Its just annoying that the price is so high just to get updated graphics, They update the teams via xbox live now so you dont even buy the games for updated teams ...

I myself buy every Fifa game but find there becoming to realistic, In the old fifa 2007 games scoring goals was easy youd score 10 in a match then with every fifa since that its just getting harder and harder.

So please voice your opinion on Fifa and tell me if you really do think that Fifa is the best football game out there.
Back to top Go down
https://ragegaming.darkbb.com
RyaN^

Rage Points : 5786

Fifa one word says it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa one word says it all   Fifa one word says it all EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Want an arcadie game? Get Pro Evolution Soccer.

Want a good football game? Plug your 360 controller into your PC and download FIFA 10 for PC. Wink
Back to top Go down

Fifa one word says it all
Page 1 of 1