Rage Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is it true

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zZxK13ranMcxZz

zZxK13ranMcxZz

Rage Points : 6588

is it true Empty
PostSubject: is it true   is it true EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:23 pm

that you can glitch a warthog on halo 3 to be gold... if anyone can find out i will be very greatful... oops posted in wrong section..soz
Back to top Go down
TeKnoZ
Admin
TeKnoZ

Rage Points : 6079

is it true Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it true   is it true EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Scouted a few sources, And came up with this, Don't know if it works but worth a shot.

you need two people and to be in forge mode

now now dont get upset but it is mega hard i know how to get it just mega hard and i can't get it fisrt you spawn a warthog and make it not have a turret (glitch spawn it) and make it as close to level range as you can and put a receiver teleporter in there ( if you go far enough into there you will die so you need to spawn trip mines and keep throwing them past the death barrier (auto death barrier past first barrier) and keep doing that till you can get on top of metal thing way out now remember the turretless warthog well go and have someone get in the turret seat and they wont die so the game gets pissed off and shoots you with an orange lazer you will die but then go out to metal thing past first barrier and search it should be up there somewhere this is what ive heard ive gotten past the first barrier not the second
Back to top Go down
https://ragegaming.darkbb.com

is it true
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage Gaming :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: