Rage Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elder Scrolls Online Rumours

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azzasin789

Azzasin789

Rage Points : 5677

Elder Scrolls Online Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Elder Scrolls Online Rumours   Elder Scrolls Online Rumours EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:25 pm

So, the title says it all really. Bethesda Softworks have recently bought the URL www.elderscrollsonline.com and set up an MMORPG section of their company. Whats does this mean? Bethesda have denied that a online version of the multi-award winning RPG is in the works but it seems they have blown their own cover... So will this game go ahead? And will their be an Xbox 360 version? Microsoft keep promising MMO's for the 360 but i have yet to see one. Check out this link foir more info.
Back to top Go down
TeKnoZ
Admin
TeKnoZ

Rage Points : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online Rumours   Elder Scrolls Online Rumours EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:32 pm

The purchase of a domain is a good sign, Blizzard brought the lich king url about 6 months before it was announced thats the reason people speculated another expansion pack, As for whether it will be on the Xbox, its possible but i highly doubt it, For some reason i just cant see Mmo's on consoles they seem best places at the computer screen, Imagine playing WoW with an xbox controller ? It wouldnt feel right, There not enough buttons, Itd just be a big mess.
Back to top Go down
https://ragegaming.darkbb.com
Clarkey

Clarkey

Rage Points : 6231

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online Rumours   Elder Scrolls Online Rumours EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:37 pm

lol never heard of that game :L
Back to top Go down
Azzasin789

Azzasin789

Rage Points : 5677

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online Rumours   Elder Scrolls Online Rumours EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 pm

It's a good game and i think it would work, just like Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, but with online capabilities. Clarkey, think Call of Duty but in a massive open world and theres a sword in the place of your gun. Google it Smile
Back to top Go down
Clarkey

Clarkey

Rage Points : 6231

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online Rumours   Elder Scrolls Online Rumours EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:56 pm

lol sounds good just might get the demo of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online Rumours   Elder Scrolls Online Rumours Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls Online Rumours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage Gaming :: Games :: Role Playing Games-
Jump to: