Rage Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what character would you be??

Go down 
4 posters

which character do you prefer.
spartan
what character would you be?? I_vote_lcap75%what character would you be?? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
jackal
what character would you be?? I_vote_lcap0%what character would you be?? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
sgt jhonson
what character would you be?? I_vote_lcap0%what character would you be?? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
odst
what character would you be?? I_vote_lcap25%what character would you be?? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
unsc trooper
 0% [ 0 ]
brute
 0% [ 0 ]
brute chieftain
 0% [ 0 ]
grunt
 0% [ 0 ]
elite
 0% [ 0 ]
flood form
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
zZxK13ranMcxZz

zZxK13ranMcxZz

Rage Points : 6588

what character would you be?? Empty
PostSubject: what character would you be??   what character would you be?? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:57 pm

just wondering what would be the best character to be...
Back to top Go down
Adakin

Rage Points : 5417

PostSubject: Re: what character would you be??   what character would you be?? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:45 pm

lol Aadam= SPARTAN!
Back to top Go down
TeKnoZ
Admin
TeKnoZ

Rage Points : 6079

PostSubject: Re: what character would you be??   what character would you be?? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Odst Rooooar
Back to top Go down
https://ragegaming.darkbb.com
Clarkey

Clarkey

Rage Points : 6215

PostSubject: Re: what character would you be??   what character would you be?? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:21 pm

SPARTAN FTW ! I love the spartan laser it owns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what character would you be??   what character would you be?? Empty

Back to top Go down

what character would you be??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage Gaming :: Games :: Halo 3 & ODST-
Jump to: