Rage Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azzasin789

Azzasin789

Rage Points : 5660

Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review Empty
PostSubject: Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review   Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Good Points:
Long Storyline | Hours of fun | Your decisions change the game | Fun Multi-Player

Bad Points:
Buggy Multi-Player | Often repetative | Not very custoizable | No Planes! | No buisnesses |

Overall Score 7/10

So, you've played Vice City and San Andreas. Does GTA IV live up to expectations? The answer is YES! The single player mode will keep you playing for ages. Some missions leave you to choose which path you take which alters the course of the game. There are murders, robberies and many more Side missions leave you with so much more to do such as taxi driving and vigilante work. Then there's the multiplayer. It's bugged, glitchy and overall quite messy. But that makes it fun! If you're a serious player then GTA is not the game for you. You will most likely throw your controller through the window, along with your Xbox and T.V set. In free roam you will often be killed at spawn. Sometimes games will bug making it nearly impossible to die. Helicopters often sweep you up with their rotor blades, sending you flying a few hundred metres, sometimes sending you into the sea. If you get run over, you might aswell forget it because you will be reversed over, then ran down again. Don't get on the wrong side of anyone because the whole game will be chasing after you. Foreign people are put into the same games as you and you cant understand a word. Racist arguements are triggered. But behind all that it's one of the funniest, most light-hearted games you could play on an Xbox 360. I rate it 9/10.
Back to top Go down
RyaN^

Rage Points : 5775

PostSubject: Re: Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review   Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:54 pm

GTAIV is terrible, every mission in single player is just killing people. I don't get how that is good to be fair.
Back to top Go down
TeKnoZ
Admin
TeKnoZ

Rage Points : 6078

PostSubject: Re: Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review   Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 pm

We gave the game 7/10 because of its Graphics, Multi-Player gameplay and the length of the storyline i agree most of the storyline is killing people, But there are different parts to it , Ie : the girlfrirend sub story and free roaming is just pro to be fair
Back to top Go down
https://ragegaming.darkbb.com
RyaN^

PostSubject: Re: Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review   Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Free roam is in every GTA game since the first one in 1995. To not have it would be cynical. And the graphics are pretty good, but good graphics doesn't always make a good game. Look at crysis, AMAZING graphics but nobody can play it and the gameplay is terrabad. >_>
Back to top Go down
TeKnoZ
Admin
TeKnoZ

Rage Points : 6078

PostSubject: Re: Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review   Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:12 pm

But still, I loved being able to indugle my self in the life of a small time terrorist, I got to be what i want to be when i grow up.
Back to top Go down
https://ragegaming.darkbb.com
RyaN^

PostSubject: Re: Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review   Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:18 pm

BADMANNNNN
Back to top Go down
Clarkey

Clarkey

Rage Points : 6214

PostSubject: Re: Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review   Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 pm

GTA is awsome even tho it has glitches but some glitches are funny like the swings ! haha its soooo funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review   Azzasin789's: GTA IV Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1